22 Jul 2020
The clubhouse re-opened to all members of the User Clubs last Saturday 18th July, with the first senior home fixture scheduled to take place this weekend, 25th July.
The SRGUG committee agreed on Tuesday 14thJuly 2020, to operate the facilities in line with both the sports regulating bodies and the government guidelines.
A risk assessment has been undertaken and it was agreed that the following steps to allow the bar facilities to be open:
· 2 members of bar staff to be on duty.
· All people entering the premises must sign the track and trace register (this is an official document and for the purpose of track and trace).
· A one way system is in operation - Enter via the main door follow route to either toilets or bar - on exiting the toilet follow route to exit by disabled toilet / tennis courts - Exit the bar via the middle door.
· Children must be accompanied at all times in the clubhouse when going to the toilets.
· Maintain 2 metre distance.
· Encourage card payments.
· Encourage members to bring own chairs.
· Drinks to be consumed outside minimising the number of people within the building.
· No Standing at the bar.
· Bar will initially be opened 3 - 9 on Saturdays and a time to be decided for Sundays if there is a home game.
· Unfortunately the changing rooms and kitchen will remain closed until further notice.
· This will be reviewed in 4 weeks.
With regard to youth matches, the toilets will be available, the register must still be signed by anyone entering the building and the children must still be accompanied and this will need to be monitored by an appropriate adult.
It is important that the above is followed as the local authorities are undertaking unannounced spot-checks and if the protocols are not being adhered to, the facilities will have to close with immediate effect.
The SRGUG have increased the cleaning regime and hand sanitiser is provided on entering the premises and at the bar. These guidelines will be reviewed in four weeks.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate me or any of the senior officials of the club.
SLHCC Honorary Secretary. For and on behalf of the SLHCC Management Committee